Win A Day With Olly The Ox
Written on 3/15/2017 5:21:10 PM
Well done to Kyle who won the #OllyWithAster competition. Enjoy your kit!
WE'RE SORRY YOU MISSED OUT, BUT WE'VE HAD TO SHUT OUR #OLLYWITHASTER COLOURING COMPETITION. OLLY NEEDS A HOLIDAY TOO!
Check out our #OllyWithAster colouring competition winning entry above - Congratulations Kyle!
How cool would it be if Oxford United’s Olly the Ox came to visit you in your school? What about if he brought you an official kit too?
Well, now is your chance!
Simply download and print an Olly the Ox colouring in sheet. You can download one by clicking right here.
Then, like or follow our Aster Sales & Oxford United FC pages on either Facebook or Twitter and upload a picture of your finished colouring in sheet with the hashtag #OllyWithAster. It’s as easy as that!
As part of our phenomenal launch of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom Shared Ownership homes at Great Western Park in Didcot, we’re proud and excited to partner with and be the official match sponsor for Oxford United Football Club. We’ll be sponsoring them Vs Bury FC on Tuesday 28th March 2017; kick-off 7.45pm.
We’ll choose a winner at random on Monday 24th April and aim to contact you within 7 days.
Let’s get colouring and the very best of luck!
You can buy your tickets for the game by visiting the official OUFC website here.
Competition Terms & Conditions
The promoter is: resource marketing (Steffco Limited, company no. 3234103) whose registered office is at 78 Armley Road, Leeds, Yorkshire, LS12 2EJ.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 4 years or over, except employees of Steffco Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.buyanasterhome.co.uk/oufccompetition
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be 21st April 2017 at 23:59. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. Ways to enter:
- Like @SalesAster and @OUFCOfficial on Facebook and then posting a picture of your colouring in card or sheet along with the hashtag #OllyWithAster
- Follow @Sales_Aster and @OUFCOfficial on Twitter and then posting a picture of your colouring in card or sheet along with the hashtag #OllyWithAster
- Post your colouring in sheet, plus your full contact details (name, telephone number, address) to the following address: Resource Marketing Agency, FAO Aster Account Team, 78 Armley Road, Leeds, Yorkshire, LS12 2EJ
2. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
3. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
4. The prize is as follows:
Olly the Ox (Official Oxford United Football Club Mascot) will visit the prize winner’s school or chosen club to spend time meeting the prize winner and their colleagues for picture and signature opportunities. This will be along with the Oxford United community initiatives team. The prize winner will also be provided with an official full junior Oxford United Football Club Kit.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
5. Winners will be chosen: 24th April 2017 at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoters agent (Resource Marketing).
6. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
7. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be collected, in conjunction with Oxford United FC and the winner’s school.
8. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
11. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.