Developments you will love
View more homes
Passmore Edwards Court has been developed as an Extra Care Scheme - intended for people over the age of 50 who have a care and/or support need. Passmore Edwards Court will provide independent living in your own home with the reassurance of expert support on hand if it is needed.
This two bedroom apartment is available for the 75% shared ownership sale price of £137,000 with a average monthly service charge of £253.37 (please note there is no rent payable on the remaining 25% share owned by the housing association).
Buy A New Home In Cornwall
See all our homes for sale by clicking our development pages above.
Take one step closer to living in a stunning Shared Ownership home through the amazing sales team at Aster Group. Our awesome Sales Negotiator for Cornwall is Megan Cross, give her a shout today!
Through Help To Buy South & South West, we are able to offer 5% deposits on our Shared Ownership properties for sale. So, if the a 40% share costs £100,000 then your deposit could be as little as £5,000. It really is that simple (and no you don't have to share with anyone else, except maybe your partner, children or the cat).